- I’ll Be Honest, I Don’t Understand Why God Allowed It, but Stories Like This Remind Me That Evil Did Not Win That Day
- Nothing Going On Here—Just 148 Bikers Taking Over a Theater to Make a Beautiful Point
- She Asks God the Toughest Questions, but the Answer She Arrives at Will Inspire Your Faith in 100 Ways
- Most People Would Say He Has No Reason to Laugh, but Shane Chooses Joy. You Will Too After You See This
- The Way These Crazy-Cute Kids Tell the Christmas Story Will Make You Smile from Ear to Ear
- At First This Video is Kinda Funny, but Then It Punches You in the Gut With the Honest Truth
- Watch as This Proud Mama Gets the Best News of Her Life
- These Two Contestants Pit the Church Against the Devil—Find Out Who Wins
- The Crazy Thing These People See in Their Reflection Will Make You Smile … And Possibly Dance
- You’ve Never Seen “Feliz Navidad” Like This. Trust Me.
- This 5,000 Member Choir Does Something Big in Memory of a Young Musician
- It’s Official: “Amazing Grace” Needs a Little Bit of Country Twang. Take It from This Sibling Trio
- This Surprising Performance of “Little Drummer Boy” Gave Me Christmas Chills
- Nothing Going on Here–Just a Group of Musicians Launching the Best Flashmob in History
- This Dentist Is an Atheist, But a Patient’s Thoughts on God Leave Him Speechless
- You Won’t Believe What This Guy Does in the Park with a Razor and a Pair of Scissors
- Jesus Loves These People Like Crazy, It’s the Church That Still Has an Issue With Them. Let’s Change That.
- This 4-Year-Old Checks Off Every Item on His Bucket List, But the Reason He’s Doing It Is Hard to Handle
- This Guy’s Brilliant Idea Will Change the Way You See the Homeless
- This Kid Is Always Overlooked. Watch As His Unexpected Discovery Changes Everything
- See That Kid? He Has Down Syndrome, But What He Does Next Surprises The Entire Town
- I Don’t Know What Inspires Me More. The Fact That He Does This—Or That He’s Been Doing It for Seven Years.
- Spoiler: He Totally Flunks the Spelling Bee. But the Reason Why Will Inspire You
- These Kids Have Some Questions for God, and They Wrecked Me in the Process